šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jiaen l

Hi everyone,I do hv 2 pet one is rottweiler and the other one is doberman,rottweiler is now around 3 years and doberman is 2 and half years old.Now their both is having ProFormance but the dog breath is quite heavy and bad smell.Further more sometime my doberman hv stomach problem also .so I wish to switch to an other brand n my friend suggest me Nutrisource for them.

By tht way ,I need your guy professional suggestions also ?

#58641 Report Abuse
    neezerfan

Nutrisource is a good food and it’s known to be good for dogs with sensitive stomachs.

#58642 Report Abuse
    jiaen l

Is it because l’m not familiar with this brand,beside some of my firend recommend me Euro Premium dog food as well?

#58689 Report Abuse
    Susan
    Participant

Hi Jiaen, put ur dogs on a good dog probiotic for their stomach & bad breath…also a kibble that digests easy, “Holistic Select” kibbles are easy to digest, I have found, also give a nice meaty bone for their teeth….. My boy had real bad breath & was spewing up his kibble un-digested hours later & would have very sloppy poos, I put him on a kibble that was easy to digest & a dog probiotic & no more bad dogs breath & poos are nice & firm..
    here’s a link to have a look at Holistic Select & have a read..
    http://www.holisticselect.com/recipes.aspx?pet=dog

#58692 Report Abuse
    jiaen l

Thansk,Susan for you recommentione but here I think is quite hard to find in Malaysia for this brand that why my friend recommend me the Nutrisource dog food.By the way is this the good recommentione as well ?

#58699 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

NutriSource is know for being easily tolerated by sensitive dogs and easy to transition to. It’s a good food for your situation.

#58751 Report Abuse
    Susan
    Participant

Hi Jiaen, if the Nutrisource doesnt work, I just had a look what kibbles you can buy in Malaysia, I found “First Class” Hypoallergenic Adult Duck & Rice or Turkey & Rice these kibble both have 10% fat for ur Doberman with stomach problems also I found “Caviar Canine Special needs Dinner” kibble it has Aspergills Oryzae fermentation culture, Lactobacillus Acidophilus fermentation culture & FOS (prebiotic) fat 8% for ur Doberman with stomach problems & bad breath….

#58752 Report Abuse
    jiaen l

Thank you soThank you so much for your guys recommentione and is really a googoo guidelines for me .yesterday I do brought the Nutrisource for my pup and I hope they do really like it .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.