Blue Buffalo who makes it?

Dog Food AdvisorForumsCanine NutritionBlue Buffalo who makes it?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Labman
    Participant

On going debate I have heard it is made and 3 different processing plants. I have heard C.J. Foods I’ve heard Blue Diamond and I’ve heard Diamond. Can somebody confirm which is correct. Also if somebody knows what other brands are produced at that plant.

Mom2Cavs

According to the Whole Dog Journal’s 2012 dry dog food list Blue Buffalo is made by a number of different manufacturers. They list CJ Foods, Ainsworth, ProPet, Triple T Foods, Tuffy’s, ANI/Vita-Line. Diamond does not make Blue Buffalo. Hope this helps.

Labman
    Participant

Thank you based on your reply and the info I decided it was worth subscribing to The Whole Dog Journal.

Mom2Cavs

Yes, I subscribe as well. They have lots of good info. and articles to read. Their dry food reviews are done in Feb. I believe, but I can’t remember when they do their canned and raw food reviews. It’s not the only thing I use when deciding canine things, though. I use other sites/publications, too, but I believe it’s well worth it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get Free Recall Alerts by Email

Get Free Recall Alerts by Email

Receive lifesaving dog food recall alerts anytime there's a recall event within the United States or Canada.

You'll also get our best tips and ideas to help you feed your dog safer... and better.

No spam.  Unsubscribe anytime.

You have Successfully Subscribed!