šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Saurav V

My shizu is one and a half year old and she is urinating blood. Please suggest me what can I do. I am really very tensed.

#80327 Report Abuse
    anonymously

I would take her to the vet as soon as possible, in fact I would go to the nearest walk-in emergency vet, rather than wait till tomorrow.

There are a few things that could cause this. However, only a veterinarian that has examined your dog can diagnose and treat. The sooner she gets treatment, the sooner she will get better.

PS: Don’t waste time coming to these forums and consulting amateurs (myself included) when you have a serious issue, such as you described regarding your pet, go to a veterinarian.
    If you are under 18, please consult a parent or adult that you trust first. By any chance, could the dog be in heat?

#80328 Report Abuse
    Susan
    Participant

Hi Saurav, when I rescued my boy, he was weeing blood, he was desexed then had an Ultra Scan & the vet saw crystals, he was put on Antibiotic & the Royal Canine Vet diet S/O Urinary wet tin & dry food for 6 weeks, he ate the S/O Dry Kibble for breakfast & the S/O wet tin for dinner…. he wasn’t allowed to eat anything except the Royal Canine S/O Urinary diet, then after 6 weeks, he had another ultra scan & all the crystals had dissolved so vet said I can stop feeding the Royal Canine S/O Urinary food & feed a normal diet….. see a vet….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.