🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Patricia A
    Participant

I use kibble at times for a base to freeze dried or home cooked. I like to rotate kibble brands and proteins/flavors. I don’t like all the legumes in the brand I currently rotate with which is Stella Chewy’s baked raw coated. I also used their grain inclusive. Although my dogs have done very well on their food with my topper combinations of raw. I don’t want to stick to just one brand. I’ve read good things about Natures Logic. . I like the face that they use no synthetic vitamins. I also THINK that using millet is better option for the starch binder if what they say is true “Carnivore-appropriate Starch – Millet is the starch in our kibble. This grain contains less natural sugar than other starches frequently used in pet foods. Further, millet is much more likely to occur naturally in a wild dog or cat’s diet than chick peas or potato, so will be more familiar to their digestive systems.”
    Wondering if anyone has fed this or can share their thoughts on this brand. I at least want to keep up with the same level of quality nutrition or step up with the kibble and not go down.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.