šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Vianca V

I have 6 dogs and all are on wellness, some core original, others reduced fat, one on the stew and another on small breed the thing is that I can only get that food from PETsMART but I recently had a very negative experience with Bansfield and would rather not return. Today I found a great local store that carries Purevita and they said it was comparable to wellness. Is this true?

#58172 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Did you look at the review of Pure Vita one the review side?

#58174 Report Abuse
    Lori

I’ve used Pure Vita in the past with my lab and cocker and they did very well. Made by Nutrisource in Minnesota (where I live). I’ve also fed mine Nutrisouce and no problems. Good company and no recalls as far as I know.

#58176 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

I like PureVita. It’s made by Tuffy’s (KLN), who also makes NutriSource and Natural Planet Organics, and is a reliable manufacturer. That said, PureVita is a little heavy on the pea protein. I’d probably feed it occasionally as part of a rotation. I like the Natural Planet Organic recipes better.

Now as I re-read your post, I think you’re looking to replace all of the Wellness products you’re currently feeding. Is that right?

Do you ever order online. I love Chewy.com. They have great customer service and prices. That said, it is nice to keep business local. Any chance you have a Victor dealer local? Victordogfood.com.

#58177 Report Abuse
    Vianca V

No Victor distributor and all other food are either taste of the wild, acana and origen as well as anf will se if chewy ships.

#58178 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

As long as you’re in the US, you’re good! Wag.com and Petflow.com are two others I like, but Chewy’s customer service is my favorite. They all over free shipping with a minimum purchase.

#58180 Report Abuse
    Vianca V

No shopping to puerto rico.

#58181 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

Darn it! Sorry! OK, we’re back to where we started.

Do you know what brands they carry at your small, local retailer?

Like I said, I do really like NutriSource products and would definitely use them as part of a rotation.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.