šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Richard B

Anyone know if warming up Freshpet Slice ans Serve food in microwave will hut it?

Thanks, Rick

#49724 Report Abuse
    Cyndi

Not sure if it will hurt it or not, but I wouldn’t do it. You could always let it sit out for a few minutes if you have a picky eater who doesn’t like it cold. My dog will eat it cold, so I don’t worry about warming it up.

#49745 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Hi Richard-
    In my opinion, as long as you are only putting it in the microwave for a few seconds to warm it up, there shouldn’t be any problems. Just don’t cook it. That would basically defeat the purpose of feeding the fresh pet! My dogs like Fresh Pet select also. But, I don’t have to heat it up to get them to eat it.

#49757 Report Abuse
    Cyndi

Why does it say “This reply has been reported for inappropriate content” above my reply?? I was nice. Lol!

#49759 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

That’s wacky! I don’t think I did it. But I’m always worried about accidentally doing it due to when using my iPad with a touch screen I scroll thru the replies with my right pointer finger right along where those darn buttons are. I’ve noticed other comments flagged on other threads also that didn’t seem right either. Do you know if it warns you that you are about to flag a comment before it does?

#49778 Report Abuse
    aquariangt

Ok, so I reported yours just to see. You don’t get anything, it just reloads the page. I also have no option to unreport

#49785 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Thank you, I think? Lol! I think there should be a are you sure you want to report this option.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by crazy4cats.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.