🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dori

Just got this email from The Truth About Pets
    For the entire story go to Susan’s web site.

Mars buys Iams, Eukanuba and Natura Brands
    by Susan Thixton
    Mars has agreed to buy Procter & Gamble‘s Iams, Eukanuba and Natura brands in major markets for $2.9 billion in cash, the companies announced in a joint press release.

#38315 Report Abuse
    Dori

Even more reasons not to feed those brands, not that we would have. Or should I say I haven’t, nor would I.

#38359 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

I saw that, too.

#38371 Report Abuse
    Mom2Cavs

Yeah, I got that email today. Not surprised, though. I live in Cincinnati, P&G headquarters, and I heard rumors that they were selling their pet division.

#38372 Report Abuse
    Paul T

From one Multi-National to another… unless they change the formulas to improve the nutritional content, it doesnt matter who owns them. All the brands under these companies are still marginal at best. They make pet food with the intent on making as much money as possible, not the best food that is possible. HUGE difference.

#38374 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

And I was just considering EVO and Innova again, too! I better buy it before it gets ruined, then :/

#38377 Report Abuse
    Dori

I don’t know, Akari 32. I don’t really see how they can get any worse than they are now. Like I said, it’s not a food I would feed any dog, let alone my own. It’s already ruined before the sale.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.