Zeuterin…anybody done this for their males?

Dog Food Advisor Forums Feedback and Suggestions Zeuterin…anybody done this for their males?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Martha S

Hello, new here!
    I have been on offline reader for years, but today I would like to ask a question of the folks on this forum. I just heard about his chemical sterilization procedure as an alternative to surgical neutering of male pups. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this? (I tried a search of it, but no one has posted about it here before.)
    This is their website.
    http://www.arksciences.com

Last week in my area (central FL) the local animal services had a Zeuter-a-thon…..and of course, I missed it. But I guess I would like to hear from someone with experience?

Thanks!

#52640 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Interesting! I’m anxious to hear about it too. Mine, however, have already been neutered. Hopefully you will get some feedback.

#52648 Report Abuse
    weezerweeks
    Participant

Yes I have heard of it in one of my dog magazines. This fixes them from having puppies but they keep their hormones since a lot of holistic and natural people are saying removing these cause problems.

#52649 Report Abuse
    weezerweeks
    Participant

Yes I have heard of it in one of my dog magazines. This fixes them from having puppies but they keep their hormones since a lot of holistic and natural people are saying removing these cause problems. It is an FDA approved non-surgical way to neuter ur male without anesthesia while leaving the testicles intact.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.