🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Schuyler K
    Participant

Hi,
    So I’ve noticed, you will recommend a brand as 5 stars but not every flavor. Why is that? My dog has food allergies so if you recommend the chicken 5 stars (which she can’t eat) but the lamb is 4 stars, I’d like to know why the other flavor(s) are rated lower.

This is from an email you sent out with coupons for certain fresh brands. Why would you send out an email for brands you don’t recommend on your site?

#187022 Report Abuse
    Patricia A
    Participant

I believe as a whole the food gets 5*. However, certain proteins/flavors in the brand receive lower ratings because their is too much fat to protein ratio. Many dogs’ have stomach upset with high fat levels. I stick to the 5*’s in the brand which are leaner proteins.
    My dogs’ get lose stools with too much fat.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Patricia A.
    • This reply was modified 1 year ago by Patricia A.
    #187868 Report Abuse
    Ramasubramaniam B
    Participant

Schuyler,
    Correct question. I appreciate you for your question “Why would you send out an email for brands you don’t recommend on your site?”
    They identified DCM treat in brands like “Taste of wild”, “Orijen” etc and there are many recall history in Purina brands also. But they suggested best dog food in editor choice. This is completely insane and it proves they are earning money from dog food manufacturers by showing faults and once paid they will make it in best food suggestions.

#189100 Report Abuse
    Closed Acct
    Participant

İdman mərc oyunlarında analitik qabiliyyətimə həmişə inanmışam və https://etopazyukle.com/ sayəsində indi onu növbəti səviyyəyə qaldıra bilirəm. Bu rəsmi sayt və mobil proqram mənə mərcləri rahat və tez yerləşdirməyə, həmçinin proqnozlarımdan real pul qazanmağa imkan verir. Təkcə bu deyil, Etopaz-ı yükləmək mənə hər yerdən həzz ala biləcəyim heyrətamiz mərc təcrübəsi verir!

#190136 Report Abuse
    eterson P
    Participant

Dog food websites recommend brands but not all flavors to provide users with the most accurate and relevant information. Their recommendations are based on factors like ingredient quality, nutritional value, and customer feedback.

If a website recommends a brand but not all flavors, it implies that not all flavors are of equal quality; for instance, a flavor with allergenic ingredients may not be recommended. Sending emails for brands not recommended on the site may serve to promote new products, clear out inventory, or offer customers more choices, even if not all are personally endorsed by the website.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.