šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jetster

I recently attended an expo and met with Wild Calling! Nothing Wilder dog food makers. I recieved several samples and their ingredients looked great and my Aussie gobbled like it was Orijen. I was told where their meats were sourced (New Zealand, USA and Canada) and that they do not contain any China ingredients. Any chance of getting this product reviewed? They told me they have been out with their dry grain free for over a year now.

#37491 Report Abuse
    Mom2Cavs

I have seen Wild Calling! dog food but I will say I passed on it for the only reason that they use Evangers to co-pack their food. I’m sorry, but I won’t buy any food that is made in Evanger’s factory. Other than that, I agree that it looks good.

#37497 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

I feel the same way, since I can’t tell if I’m getting the cans from Evangers, I won’t risk it.

#37505 Report Abuse

I bought some of the canned, and the dogs that ate it, liked it. However, I believe it has a really high fat content, and that does not thrill me. Also, as the others have mentioned I don’t buy anything packed by Evanger’s if I can help it(didn’t know when I bought those few cans)

#37543 Report Abuse
    Jetster

Thanks everyone for bringing to my attention that Evanger packed. I have written Wild Calling to confirm this since I was led to believe by their sales reps they did their own dry food. I absolutely would not give this to my dog if by them either. I will probably just stick to my $74 a bag Orijen and Acana and quit looking to save $20 a month!

#37559 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

It’s the canned that Evangers has their fingers into, not the dry.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.