šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    deborah p

I’m a new member to editor’s choice, and just bought Whole Earth Farms via recommendations. I just read the reviews of the food and they were terrible. Is this because Purina bought Merrick or are these bad reviews honest. Now I don’t know whether I should give my dogs this food. Please advise. Any good reviews ? I used to feed my dogs this food 2 years ago and they did well on it. deb

#90843 Report Abuse
    Richard K

Where did you see bad reviews on this food? Because I bought the canned food which is 5 star rated on this site?

#90849 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

I was feeding Whole Earth Farms before the buy out and was a little concerned at first. I finally found a fairly reasonably priced kibble that my dogs were doing well on and, great somethings gonna change. But, it is still one of the main kibbles I feed them and also feed the canned to my cats. So far so good. I have not noticed any changes and the furries are still doing well on the food. I find it rather suspicious that so many have reported bad results after the change. I’m quite hopeful that Merrick will continue to be in charge and will use Nestle Purina’s money to keep them in business while keeping the quality their priority. I buy my dogs the two flavors of Nature’s Domain canned foods found at Costco and 4Health stews at Tractor Supply.

I hope this helps!

#90850 Report Abuse
    deborah p

Richard, I found the bad reviews at the bottom of the page for Whole Earth Farms Grain Free Dry food

Thanks Crazy4cats, that makes me feel better. Not sure if I’m posting these replies correctly. New to this site.

#90851 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Deborah-
    You’re doing great!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.