🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dori

September issue of Whole Dog Journal reviews “The best dehydrated and freeze-dried” dog foods available. More info on dog food…more to research….oh goodie! Lol, I’m bleary eyed at this point but will read cover to over as usual. Enjoy all you dog food researching lovers like myself.

#50706 Report Abuse
    neezerfan

Oh, I didn’t get mine yet!

#50708 Report Abuse
    Dori

Got mine today. Maybe yours will show up tomorrow. You can also go on their web site to read it since you have a subscription.

#58886 Report Abuse
    Trooper P

I subscribed because their intro material said, among other things, “Help keep your dog seizure free without medications or side effects! (Remove THIS common dog food ingredient from your dog’s diet)”. I have a yellow lab who has seizures. I called repeatedly, I emailed, but no one was able to tell me what the ingredient is. False/misleading advertising. Customer Service told me to send an email to Nancy Kerns, editor. I did, she didn’t reply. It took several calls to get the free Dog Food Rating booklet. I subscribed in August and paid on the original call. I have been billed 5 times, each letter gets more threatening and insulting. I called twice and was told their records showed I had paid and still I was billed 3 more times. I sent a letter and was still billed again. BEWARE MISLEADING ADVERTISING AND INCOMPETENT SERVICE.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.