Which Victor Grain Free blends do you like?

Dog Food Advisor Forums Canine Nutrition Which Victor Grain Free blends do you like?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Erin M

Hi, I’m new to the forums here, though I’m at DFA almost every week.

I currently feed my hound mix rescues Victor and add about 4 oz. wet (pure balance in the morning and kirkland turkey wet in the evening). I’m wondering about the other victor grain free blends to give my dogs some variety. They love the all stages kibble (and so do I as a teacher on a budget who wants to feed my dogs well).

Any recs for other high-q dry foods that are in the $45-50 range for a 30lb bag? I go through about 2 bags per month, (my dogs are high activity!

Thanks,
    t_t

#68430 Report Abuse

I have had excellent results with the Ultra Pro.

#68433 Report Abuse
    Naturella

Dr. Tim’s RPM Grain Free is within your price range. You can look at the Dr. Tim’s Kinesis GF too, but it’s $10 more at chewy.com. Does the food have to grain-free?

Also, Earthborn Holistic Grain Free are 28 lbs for less than $50.

But I would rotate between all Victors and all Earthborns, and the two GF Dr. Tim’s (if it has to be GF) and not stick with just one flavor unless there’s allergies.

#68441 Report Abuse
    LabsRawesome

Hi Erin, I use all of the grain free formulas of Victor. I get great results with all of them. 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.