🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SUSAN A

I am brand new to this site. I find the dog food reviews very helpful but are any of these available locally or is it all online ordering? I live in Phoenix AZ.

#45307 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Hi Susan-
    I live in Washington State and some of the foods are available locally and many are not. You can print a list of the best of whichever type of food you are planning on feeding. Whether it be kibble, canned, dehydrated or raw. Bring it to the store with you. Some people buy food at a grocery store (ugh), feed store, big chain pet stores and smaller boutique type stores. You can certainly order online, however. I have ordered online from wag, pet flow, amazon, and petco with no issues.
    Which food are you thinking about?

#45308 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Susan,
    You will have to check pet stores, feed stores, vets etc in your area to see what is available.

#45316 Report Abuse
    Naturella

C4C – my husband was raised in WA – Lacey (close to Olympia to be exact)! 🙂

As for the topic at hand – Marie and C4C basically said it all. One more website I can add is chewy.com – along with petflow.com , wag.com , and amazon of course.

#45317 Report Abuse
    Hound Dog Mom
    Participant

Hi Susan –

The majority of the foods reviewed on this site are available at the retail level. Because you live in a relatively large city, you should have a fair amount of the foods available somewhere in your area – unlike me who lives in the middle of nowhere! The best place to look for higher quality foods is specialty boutique-type stores, big chain retailers like Petsmart, Petco and Tractor Supply do have a decent selection of well rated foods as well. If there is a particular brand you are interested in visit their website – most of the websites have a store locator. If you can’t find something you want locally check out Chewy.com, Wag.com or Petflow.com – these sites have great prices, low flat rate or free shipping and a wide selection of products.

#45322 Report Abuse
    Amy S

I cannot say enough about chewy.com. Their prices are great and customer service was phenomenal! If you can’t get a food locally they are a great source.

#45356 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Hi Naturella-
    I don’t want to hi-jack this thread, but I just wanted to acknowledge that I read your comment and to let you know that I have been to Lacey and have driven past it numerous times! Both of my boys have had baseball games and tourneys there. Washington is a beautiful state. You guys will have to come back for a visit!

Hi Susan-
    I hope this thread has helped you find a way to get your favorite food!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.