šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    aquariangt

I remember this getting linked, and it was on the truth about pet food site, but I’ve poked around there and can’t seem to find it. Does anyone have a link to that again? I had a couple questions at work that I was couldn’t answer (namely, which Solid Gold was Diamond manufactured and which wasn’t)

#45575 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Hi-
    I remember the link also, but I don’t have it. However, I just looked through the Solid Gold dry food review thread because I remember HDM stating a few times which lines were not made by Diamond. This is what I found: Barking at the Moon, Sun Dancer, Holistique Blendz and MMillennia are not made by Diamond. She (HDM) really likes Barking at the Moon and Sun Dancer. Hope this helps!

#45581 Report Abuse
    Hound Dog Mom
    Participant

Hi aquariangt –

Diamond manufactures Hund ‘n Flocken, WolfCub, WolfKing and Just a Wee Bit at the Meta, MO plant. Crosswind Industries manufactures Holistique Blendz, Hundchen Flocken, Barking at the Moon, MMillenia, Sun Dancer, Katz n Flocken and IndigoMoon at their plant in Kansas.

#45583 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

Hi aquariangt,

I think I shared the link you might be looking for. I’ve used this since the article was first published, and it’s older at this point. It’s dated 06/12/2012, so it’s really just a starting point now.

Who Makes What in Pet Food

#45592 Report Abuse
    aquariangt

Thanks All! That’s the link I was looking for, and thanks for the Solid Gold info. My client was asking about Just a Wee Bit so I was a bit stumped, but I can share a little better with her now

#45594 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

I hate that about Solid Gold. I wish they’d leave Diamond altogether.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.