šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jnite
    Participant

Hi all, I would just like your opinions. I own a pet store and am bringing in some new foods. Currently I carry Acana, Orijen and Lifetime. I am most probably bringing in a few Blue Buffalo skus as well. I am probably going to bring in 1 or 2 more lines. I am leaning towards taste of the wild for one. For the other I am really not sure, I would like a food that is 4-5 stars, but hopefully around the 40-50 dollar range. Soooo with that info what do you think would be a good choice?

#12345 Report Abuse
    Mom2Cavs

Have you thought about Merrick or Fromm? Fromm may be a bit more expensive, but Merrick shouldn’t be too bad.

#12348 Report Abuse
    NectarMom

I would go for more hypoallergenic foods since there are more people looking for foods that their canines are not allergic to. Nulo is one that comes to mind since they do carry a grain free and potato free kibble in one of their lines. I would also try to go with different Proteins, Read reviews on this board for certain kibbles and you will probably find most of your answers to certain foods. Good luck with your Store.

#12352 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

Nutrisource has grain and grain free and is around $50 for large bags retail and under $40 wholesale.

#12845 Report Abuse
    Jackie B

My dog loves California Natural. It is pretty affordable and it is 4 or 5 stars.

#12881 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Fromm and Nutrisource are good options.

#12886 Report Abuse
    Hound Dog Mom
    Participant

The Merrick Whole Earth Farms line is pretty cheap.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.