🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Susan
    Participant

People that have or had an ill dog or cat could put up what kibbles or certain foods that they found has helped with their dogs illnesses eg: a dog with Pancreatitis, Kidney problems, Itchy skin, Colitis, Heart problems, Diabetes, I.B.D, Artheritis, Old age etc..It just may help someone at the moment thats looking for a good food….also good lower protein diets for the dogs that cant have a high protein or high fat diets..

#37163 Report Abuse
    Mom2Cavs

This could also carry over to supplements. I would like to say that Lucy has CETL (canine cutaneous epitheliotropic t-cell lymphoma) a rare skin cancer. After adding a supplement for her immune system from Vetri-Science called Maitake DMG she is in remission. It’s the only thing I did differently. Amazing!

#37165 Report Abuse
    Ann-Marie M

My mini schnauzer who is now 12 was eating Canidae dry food and started having problems stooling in his crate and around the house in the middle of the night. Initially I just thought it was his age but then changed him to a raw frozen diet. I started with Nature’s Variety Instinct but changed to Stella and Chewy’s when I found out they are a local company and that Nature’s Variety Instinct gets their rabbit from China. The raw diet completely fixed the problem. He stopped having loose stools in his crate and around the house! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.