🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shasta220

I’ve posted at least a topic or two about my little girl, Maddy. She gets free choice chicken soup dry, and I give her about 1/2 can (that’s all she eats at a time) of either Felidae, CS, or Natural Balance canned.

I am just curious what canned foods you guys love for your cats. Maddy seems to like rotational the most (I bought a 13oz can of Felidae once since it was only .10$ more than the 5oz can… She ate a scoop of it daily for a few days, then refused it since she wanted a different taste lol.)

She does fine on these ones, but I’m always open to trying new brands since that’s what she likes. So far anything with poultry first is a winner. Salmon first is a no-way for her lol. Haven’t tried tuna/whitefish…

#42583 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Hi-
    There is already a cat food recommendation thread started in the off topic section started by Akari a while back. Please join us there!

#42586 Report Abuse
    Shasta220

I know that one….I’ve skimmed through it….there are just soooooo many posts going on there lol!

#42588 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

I know there is a lot! But you could just go on that one and ask for suggestions. I just hate to start another cat food thread on a dog food site. I’m sure you would get some suggestions on that thread if you joined in. We would love to have your experiences too.

#42616 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Here you go 🙂

/forums/topic/cat-food-recommendations/page/26/#post-42606

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.