🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Recent Topics

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lori J M

Can anyone suggest a dog food, both canned and dry kibble, that offers a wide variety of flavors? My dogs currently LOVE Merrick and Whole Earth Farms but since Purina bought them, I’m sure I’ll have to switch as I anticipate the quality going down. My dogs are easily bored eating the same thing every day and we all enjoy popping open a new can of stew and finding the hand-stuffed baby carrots or potatoes. It almost looks like stew out of my own crock pot! Who else makes a wholesome food similar to that?

#76329 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

I like using Weruva Human Style, Tiki Dog (these two look like human food), Wellness Stews and Hound & Gatos. Between all of those, there’s quite a variety. I’ve also used a variety of kibbles including Nature’s Logic, Wellness Core, Zignature, Nutrisource.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by pugmomsandy.
    #76383 Report Abuse
    Jonathan S

I’m switching my dogs to Acana. I chose to go to Acana rather than Orijen because of their varieties, especially the single protein source versions they have.

Have you considered making your own raw or cooked food and actually have that lovely food come from your own hands? I do that and it makes me feel very in touch with my dogs.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Topics