🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Akari_32
    Participant

139th show tonight! Anyone else going to watch it? Starts at 8 on USA. And I hear there are lots of new breeds this year!

#66884 Report Abuse
    Dog_Obsessed

I’m not a big dog show fan, so I’m not going to watch it, but I’ll probably glance at the results tomorrow.

#66886 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

I watched the Hounds, Toys and part of another category last night on CNBC.

#66888 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

I did too, B Dog.

Toys, Herding, Non-Sporting and Hounds, I believe.

#66891 Report Abuse
    Catherine M

Yes, and best of luck to Matisse, the Portie.

#66893 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

That’s it, part of the herding. How adorable was the Beagle? lol

#66898 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

So cute! I adore Beagles. : )

#66899 Report Abuse
    aquariangt

But i loved Nathan 🙁

#66902 Report Abuse
    Dori

OMG!!!!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you Akari. Hubby and I watch it every year. We usually record it and then tune in about mid way so that we can fast forward through all the commercials from the big dog food company that sponsors the show. I’m running to my DVR right now. I cannot believe I forgot about it this year. Again, thanks Akari. Glad somebodies on top of things like this and giving a shout out!!! : )

#66910 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

It’s on! This chick’s got some lungs! 😀

#66913 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Anyone see that Chesapeake Bay Retriever as they were coming out? Such a cutie!

#66938 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Loved Nathan too. I had to take a break and play one of my favorite movies “Best in Show.” I’ll have to check out the results in the morning.

#66939 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Want me to tell you? :p

#66940 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Yes

#66941 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

It was Miss P., the Beagle. I was holding out for Liz, the Springer, but the Beagle was my second choice lol

#66942 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Oh, and the Skye was reserve. That was moms favorite.

#66943 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

I did love that Beagle, the Springer was adorbz too. Didn’t see Skye, will have to check out YouTube.

#66950 Report Abuse
    aquariangt

Bdog, I love best in show!

#66951 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

I loved, loved that adorable Beagle. Skye was very eye catching. I’m just glad the Standard Poodle or the Portuguese Water Dog didn’t win again. No offense to anyone, it just seems like they always win.

I thought the Giant Schnauzer was the most beautiful Schnauzer I have ever seen though, but then I’m not a judge.

#66952 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

DF: Oh, forgot about the Giant Schnauzer he was handsome!

AQGT: Love that movie and I couldn’t fight the urge to watch it any longer, lol. I love Christopher Guest movies in general. 😉

#66955 Report Abuse
    aquariangt

I always watch it at some point between Eukanuba and Westminster. And usually a couple other times throughout the year

I loved that Giant Schnauzer too. I was so close to getting one back in December, a friend of a friend lost her job and was getting out of Giants, and just focusing on her minis, so she had 2 females left she was trying to rehome… but decided against it after much deliberation. They are just such awesome dogs, and striking.

#66961 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

I love Westminster! Someday, I’m going to go. I was thrilled the Skye Terrier won that group; I LOVE them! I am in a dog group on fb with the owner of the Briard. I expected the PWD to take BIS but happy it was the beagle!

#66963 Report Abuse
    Dori

Yes, we love Westminster show also. When we lived in NYC and in Jersey we used to go alot. Loads of fun in the area where they groom the dogs and lots of dog stuff to buy. Hubby and I were jumping for joy when the Beagle won. What a great example of the bread.

Bobby dog. Thanks for mentioning the movie Best In Show. Haven’t watched it in a while. Think we’ll do that tonight.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.