Weruva

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    weezerweeks
    Participant

I do not understand why this food is not on the editors list. It is the best canned food I’ve used. It looks like food I would have cooked for him.

#70315 Report Abuse
    aquariangt

If I was to take a wild guess, I believe the Kobe human style is canned by evangers? I think I heard that. I like Weruva as well, but avoid the human style

#70318 Report Abuse
    weezerweeks
    Participant

I don’t use the Kobe style. I’ve only used bed and breakfast,Marbella paella, and paw lickin chicken. They are several new ones I wish were reviewed.

#70365 Report Abuse

Hi Weezerweeks,

I agree. Weruva is a great wet dog food. And it (along with a number of other nominees) remains a brand of interest.

Please forgive my inclusion of the following duplicate reply I just posted on a similar thread just moments ago. However, it will help me answer your question and to better understand some of our challenges.

There are over 335 dog food product lines currently rated 4 stars or higher on our website. And star ratings are only one of 9 criteria we use to make our Editor’s Choice selections.

We’re very proud of the fact we’ve been able to keep these lists as short and manageable as possible. This makes them far more useful to our members, too.

Quoted from our Editor’s Choice FAQ page:

There are many reasons a particular brand may not be included on our lists.

For example, a company may not have met all our guidelines. Or its agents may have been unwilling to reveal important manufacturing information.

In some cases, we may be aware of unfavorable information about a company. Or we may have received tips from industry insiders that disqualify certain brands from inclusion on our lists.

And finally, we may simply be unfamiliar with a particular brand. So, feel free to nominate a company you believe we’ve overlooked.

Please see our Editor’s Choice FAQ page as well as our 9 Rules for Finding Superior Dog Food Brands article for a better understanding of how we approach this challenging and ongoing project.

Hope this makes sense.

#70451 Report Abuse
    weezerweeks
    Participant

I just received an email from Weruva and they said their Kobe line was produced by Evangers. I don’t use this line.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.