šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    weezerweeks
    Participant

I hope someone on here can answer this question. Why is Weruva canned not on the editors choice? I have used all the canned on editors choice and none of them compare to Weruva. In fact one of them are horrible. I think the EC should be the best foods not how easy to get,where they are easy to reach,etc. I mainly use a base mix and cook different protein but when I use canned it is almost always Weruva. It smells as good as the food I cook and he loves it. Merrick and some of the others on their stink and my yorkie want eat them. The only good ones on their are wellness stews and go fit by petcurean. What gives?

#86189 Report Abuse
    Michael C

I think the Editor’s Choice dog foods change from month to month, so just because Weruva isn’t currently listed doesn’t mean it never has been listed as an EC.

#86191 Report Abuse
    weezerweeks
    Participant

It never has been listed!!!

#86319 Report Abuse
    Kathleen C
    Participant

My dog eats Weruva kibble and loves it. Lower fat and calories, high protein, low carbs.

#86384 Report Abuse
    elaine a

One of my favorites and I’ve tried them all. I read where Dog Food Advisor gave it 5 stars. Also my “girls” like Fromm Four Star kibble. Where do you get Weruva kibble – it’s not online or in any local store

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.