šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Garrett S

A nice lady at the dog park said there was a great dog water additive with fluoride that also contributed to canine joint health. I’ve tried to run it down but came up with nada. Any ideas? Thanks!

#129613 Report Abuse
    Susan
    Participant

Hi,
    I dont understand your post, you wrote?

“Iā€™ve tried to run it down but came up with nada. Any ideas”

What do you mean, “run it down”

Did you get the name of this great dog water additive with fluoride from the lady?
    I can’t see how fluoride would help dogs joints, maybe fluoride would help with their teeth…
    look for things that have Glucosamine Sulfate & Chondroitin Sulfate or buy the powder & ad to food, it taste AWFUL, I bought the Glucosamine Sulfate & Chondroitin Sulfate powder for Patch but I couldnt work out dose for a dog so I take it myself, I just add water & drink yuk
    I’ve started my dog on “Cartrophen Vet Injections” given weekly for 4 weeks, Patch had his 3rd weekly injection $27 today, every Saturday the vet nurse gives injection under his skin, he has 1 more next week with his vet, big improvement, he’s like a young pup again, jumping up into the car, up onto the bed, onto the lounge & I dont have to help lift his lower back walks quicker them me again yes yes Im happy but these are down yearly the vet nurse told me today maybe if needed he can get them again in 6months, i’ll have to talk with his vet, Im worried about Winter, it’s Summer at the moment.

What is Cartrophen Vet?

Today I have started him on 1 x “Paws Osteo” Chews. Reviews were good..But they smelt yuk, he loved the chew..

PAW OsteocareĀ® Joint Health Chews. With Glucosamine Sulfate & Chondroitin Sulfate, these tasty kangaroo chews provide everyday joint care, helping to improve joint function and health in younger and older dogs.

https://www.blackmores.com.au/products/pet-health/joint-care/paw-osteocare-joint-health-chews

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.