šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Michele S

Just wondering if anyone knows if these are now safe. I have read the Purina website about these, but cannot tell if significant changes have been made. I bought some recently and gave them to my dog before knowing of the recall. They have not made her sick, but don’t want to take any chances. Has anyone been feeding these to their dog recently? Thanks!

#55191 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

I’m boosting this up where more people might see it, I haven’t used them and after all that, never would, not ever.

#55263 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

I don’t know if they’re safe but considering there are hundreds of other dog treats out there without recalls, why feed them?

#55527 Report Abuse
    Dog_Obsessed

I have not fed these treats, but considering how many problems there have been with jerky treats being recalled, I would definitely steer clear.

#55534 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

I don’t know if they’ve ever been recalled, but for the kicks I have a few of Purina’s pages on my Facebook, and Waggin’ Train comes in freaquently as a suggested page. So many people complain that the treats have made their dogs sick, and Purina honestly seems to not care. I’m fairly certain no recalls have ever been made, but the reviews are not good. If you want to offer jerky treats, it’s probably best to just make your own.

#55538 Report Abuse
    Dori

Better safe than sorry. Don’t feed manufactured jerky treats make your own. It’s really very easy. And never ever feed anything Waggin’ Train or Purina. There have been way too many recalls on jerky treats. Be safe.

#55689 Report Abuse
    Dog_Obsessed

I have a question regarding USA made jerky, I have heard from some sources that it is only the treats from China that have a problem, but from others that no commercial jerky treats are safe. Wellness makes a jerky treat with good ingredients that claims to be made in to US, is this safe to feed?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.