đŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Zach M

Anyone heard of vital essentials? Any experiences? I want to try their beef nibs as treats for Ginger.

#52770 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

I’ve been using the freeze dried niblets for at least a year and haven’t had any issues with it.

#52772 Report Abuse
    Cyndi

I use the freeze dried niblets as treats and I believe there are a few others on here that use them as treats as well! My Bailey loves them!

#52773 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

I bought a bag of patties for my Ginger but have yet to open the bag. Guess I should put it in the inside freezér.

#52776 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

Hi Zach,

I use their freeze dried tripe nibblets as treats also. My dogs love ’em. The only thing about them that bugs me is the waste in the bottom of the bag.

#52779 Report Abuse
    Zach M

Looks like they are pretty good. I will give them a try. You don’t have to hydrate the treats do you?

#52782 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

They are my go to training treats. They travel well and don’t leave crumbs everywhere and they are a great size for my dogs. We use the beef, tripe and turkey flavors. I love that, as long as I stay away from the chicken ones, I don’t have to worry about my food allergy dog, because the ingredient list is soooooo simple.

No, you don’t have to rehydrate them.

#52827 Report Abuse
    Zach M

Thanks. Anyone know the calorie content per treat in the beef freeze died niblets entrĂ©e? I’m using entrĂ©e because it is balanced. Also, how many come in a bag? Lastly, can I take them in a zip lock bag on runs? Sorry for all the questions

#52877 Report Abuse
    Zach M

Anyone there?

#52884 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

I don’t know about the calorie count, or how many come in a bag, but yes, you can take some in a ziplock on runs. I take them all over the place that way.

#52885 Report Abuse
    Zach M

Thanks for the start! I plan on taking them on our jogs up to the park.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.