šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    David T

Hello Mike and All, I have been following your website. I just wanted to take the opportunity to tell you about my new dog food website I designed myself, Petspectation.com

I sell and delivery nationwide Unlimited Dog Food for $39 a month, and you can share your account and send dog food to your friends as well. I offer free standard delivery and you can schedule a delivery anytime on my website. It’s a new concept and not like dog food subscription websites that exist today.

I created a coupon for users of your website, ************ (until October 15th but let me know if you would like me to extend the offer, it would be my pleasure) that you can use at checkout to save 10% off your first order when you sign up for any one of our yearly plans.

Take a look at my website at: http://www.petspectation.com

Ok, have a great day!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by Mike Sagman.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by Mike Sagman. Reason: Moderator: Removed promotional coupon code
    #79109 Report Abuse
    Dutch

Don’t waste your time..or your money…people..

#79110 Report Abuse
    Dutch

Under the “Commenting Policy” here:

“Pet food manufacturers, distributors, retailers and representatives may also comment here. However, those with a vested interest in any product must publicly disclose this important information to others and always post using their real names.

While you are here, feel free to answer readersā€™ questions and to dispense advice about feeding your products.

However, please do not use this website as a means to distribute free samples or coupons, offer discounts, or conduct product marketing operations.”

“In addition, we do not allow spam of any kind. This includes the repeated posting of links to any website in which you have a vested interest ā€” and for the apparent purpose of promoting that site.”

#79112 Report Abuse
    David T

Hi Dutch,

I am sorry, but I don;t understand why you would post such a thing? I have noticed that you keep on badmouthing my new service in another post, but now this?

Anyhow, with any new idea, there will always be the nay sayers and negative reactions. I welcome any questions and it would be my pleasure to assist you.

#79113 Report Abuse
    Dutch

“you keep on badmouthing..”

I made ONE post on it over there.

Why aren’t you following the commenting policy here?

#79115 Report Abuse
    David T

Dear Dutch,

Thank you for your response. I was referring to the thread in this website from: /forums/topic/unlimited-dog-food-website-coupon/#post-79110

Anyhow, thank you still for your feedback it is always welcomed.

Have a great day!

David

#79126 Report Abuse
    Mike Sagman
    Keymaster

David T…

This thread and many of the other comments that you posted on other threads are clearly in violation of the “Word to Veterinary Professionals and Company Representatives” section of Our Commenting Policy. A link to that page can be found in the left navigation column of every page in our Forums.

Although it’s OK to mention your website, we also ask that (as a guest) you “not use this website as a means to distribute free samples or coupons, offer discounts or conduct product marketing operations.”

Thanks you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Unlimited Dog Food website coupon’ is closed to new replies.