šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dina M

Halo, I’m Dina from Indonesia. I have cute poodle, his name is Canon. I want to know the review of Unipaws Holistic Dog Food from UK. Is that good? I can’t found the review in internet.
    Tq so much

#104884 Report Abuse
    Susan
    Participant

Hi Dina,
    I live Australia & alot of foods that are NOT American made will not be on DFA review site…
    DFA is an American pet food site….
    Google “UK Pet Food Reviews” & the UK pet food site comes up, I just put in “Unipaws in the “UK Pet Food Review” site & nothing comes up, so a UK pet food company must just make the Unipaws specially for dogs in Indonesia & it’s not sold in the UK or its sold under a different name…
    Can you get any Australian or American pets foods in Indonesia?
    can you get American brands “Acana” “Merrick” “Canidae” or here’s a few Australian & New Zealand made brands “Meals For Mutts” “A La Carte” “Ivory Coat” ” Ziwi Peak” K-9 Natural” “Barf Dr B’s” that are sold overseas…

A good dry kibble will have 2-4 meat proteins as 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th ingredients followed be a carb, the meat protein should be followed by a meal, cause when they write the ingredient list the ingredients are raw & after these ingredients are cooked they shrink & move up the ingredient list & are not 1st or 2nd no more…..

Here’s an example of a 5 star kibble…
    “Canidae” Pure Sky” formula, Duck, Duck Meal, Turkey Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Chicken Fat, Potatoes, Suncured Alfalfa, natural falvours, minerals & vitamins,
    Protein-32%, Fat-16%, Fiber-4%, Carbs-30%
    What are the first 5 ingredients in the Unipaws formula your feeding?

#104949 Report Abuse
    Dina M

Dear Susan,,, so happy to receive your post. Unipaws for my dog is for sensitive dog, Slamon and rice. The ingredients are:
    fresh salmon, dehydrated salmon (25%), rice (16%), barley, chicken fat, sugar beet pulp, hydrolyse chicken protein, minerals, 1.5% NuPro yeast-high concentration of nucleotides, salmon oil, integral flaxeed, dehydated chicken meat, 0.15% Bi0-Mos – Mannan – Oligosaccharides, 0.15% Fructo – oligosaccharides, whole egg, 0.1% Yucca Schidigera, 0.1% Fruit by Products containing bioflavonoids (Citrus spp.), 0.019% Glucosamine, 0.013% Chondroitin Sulphate.

is it good?

This is made by Unipaws Limited in St. John Street, London, UK.

The other varian is Lamb and Rice.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.