šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Susan S

Hi, I have a 2 1/2 year old Great Pyr/Golden Retriever/Beagle Mix (95 lb) and an 8 year old Black Lab/Great Dane mix (100 lb). They both have problems with chicken and some skin allergies so I trying to find a dry dog food for both of them. I am using Nutrish Just 6 Lamb and Rice, but they still seem to poop to much on that too. I am trying not to buy two different kinds of food, but I’m not sure what to do. Buy senior food for him and adult for her, but cannot have chicken or other poultry in it. Any suggestions. Thanks

#109702 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

You donā€™t need a senior food. Most are too low in protein, Orijen senior being an exception. There are many foods without chicken. I have a dog who needs a lower fiber food or she poops too much. We stick with 3.5% or less.Earthborn Primitive Natural is the one we use the most often.

#109705 Report Abuse
    Susan S

Thanks…I’ll look into that food. We just rescued the Labordane and we know he has hip dysplasia so I need to keep his weight in check and we’re trying to keep the younger dog from developing hip dysplasia.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.