Trolls with cowboy hats

Dog Food Advisor Forums Off Topic Forum Trolls with cowboy hats

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    frostyrockyk

I always thought trolls had pointed hats for some reason ??

#61285 Report Abuse
    Dog_Obsessed

Um, well, okay. That’s sorta random. Are you talking about bridge trolls or online trolls?

#61288 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

She’s talking about the internet troll on the review side that assumes I drive a Subaru because I care what I feed my dog. They are just about the same thing, you know.

#61292 Report Abuse
    Dog_Obsessed

Oh, that one. Ugh. Glad his posts were removed.

#61294 Report Abuse
    aquariangt

dang, I missed it

#61306 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

Nothing exciting, just some random person who thinks he can put labels on people’s entire lives by whether or not they care what they feed their dog. How stupid is that.

#61308 Report Abuse
    Dog_Obsessed

Yeah, I was kinda looking at his posts and trying to figure out what he meant.

#61316 Report Abuse
    Dori

I missed the trolls post but I’m sure I didn’t really miss much of anything. How stupid is that? Incredibly stupid and why, oh why, don’t they have other things in their lives to do?

#61317 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

He meant that if you care what your dog eats you must be some kind of pseudoscience weirdo. In other words, the only science he knows is what Monsanto, and the like, put out. “Trust us, if we put it in your food, it must be good for you.”

#61319 Report Abuse
    Dori

I don’t care what he meant. Jeesh!!! He’s an i***t and s****d. A little frightening to know these people walk among us. lol

BC, sorry it’s you they’re always bashing on but I am so delighted that you can always hold your own. I guess that’s why eventually they disappear.

#61322 Report Abuse
    frostyrockyk

I have yet to fully understand this site & admit to not reading the rules on posts , I thought this thread would fly & still make my point . I am a softy for Great Pyrenees & mutts & most any dog & critter , BUT,, I am a guy ! HA! & I don’t like trolls in any hat !!!

#61324 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

His posts are still up according to my computer.

He didn’t start in on me. He made a stupid general statement about how we all think that food suddenly caused cancer, gray hair, and ingrown toenails, so I answered that there is nothing sudden about cancer when people believe the lie that they should pick a food and keep their dog on it for life.

Ooops, sorry, it’s hard to tell gender on here.

#61332 Report Abuse
    Dori

BC, where are his posts? Or should I ask what is the troll calling himself? Do we know it’s a guy for sure?

#61334 Report Abuse
    Dog_Obsessed

What? Why are the posts back up?! I swear they were deleted before.

@Dori The troll was posting on the Bil-Jac dry dog food topic.

#61336 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

/dog-food-reviews/bil-jac-dog-food/#comment-1756355714
    Here’s his first comment. Just follow it down for the rest.

#61337 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

They were never gone for me, but I have been in and out.

#61342 Report Abuse
    Dori

WHAT A JERK!!!! His name really does say so much about him. Disgusting!!!

#61345 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

Yeah, I thought he should be deleted just on the basis of what he calls himself, but whatever.

#61346 Report Abuse
    Dog_Obsessed

Oh gosh ew. I just realized that now. There are random letters capitalized to make it harder to read.

#61596 Report Abuse
    jakes mom

BCN, just checked out the link you put up. What a jerk! The name alone should be enough to tell us not to bother reading anything he posts. I agree with Dog Obsessed…eww!

#61599 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

There are some sick people in the world.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.