šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth B

I hear there is a new dry food out by Trippet. What do you know about it? I cannot seem to find it where I live.

#55919 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

I’ll boost this up, in case someone else has heard anything, but I haven’t heard anything about it.

#63680 Report Abuse
    Joanne R

The new dry is under the name Petkind and it is green tripe dry. I have started feeding it to my 1 year old golden and she is doing very well on it. There is lamb, beef, salmon, and bison. Al are grain free and made from ingredients from Canada and the U.S. except for the quinoa which comes from Peru.

#63681 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

I’ve looked at it before (on their website), but never tried to find it in the store or online because it contains ingredients my sensitive pup cannot have. I think it looks great.

http://petkind.com/tripedry

#63692 Report Abuse

Joanne,
    Can i ask where you located the dry version?
    Can’t seem to locate it on some of the online sites.
    I aways heard from members on this site how good & stinky the canned tripe was for the kids. never could bring myself to get a can, I may for my puppy, but sounds like the dry may work better.
    Thank you.

Thank you again DF for kindly providing the link to the website

#63704 Report Abuse
    Joanne R

Hi there,
    I live in the Montreal area and I get it at the pet food store close to where I live. Where are you located?

#63709 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

Hi Cheryl,

I used their product locator last night and couldn’t find it in any stores near me and I’m in the Chicago area. I also couldn’t find it on any websites that ship to the US. It’s a new product and is made in Canada, so I suspect maybe it’ll be a while before it’s available here.

#63713 Report Abuse

Joanne,
    I am in the US -so no luck for us down here yet.

DF,
    I thought I might have missed some sites that had it, all sites only showed the canned.
    I agree, seem a possible candidate for my Millie, i don’t think I have the stomach to open the canned variety & their breadth after eating it must be bad.

#63714 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

I use raw tripe from MPC. It truly smells like dirty socks. It’s really not horrible though.

#63733 Report Abuse
    Naturella

I SO wish I could get that in GA!!! :/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.