šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Zach M

Hey guys, what’s up! I was just thinking we need a forum to talk about the expansion of Dog Food Advisor! I just think it would be fun to fantasize about DFA having an app, or having a dog treat advisor section. Post your thoughts in this forum.

#53899 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

I know that something on dog treats is in the works. I would love to have the app myself, but what I really want is CFA, Cat Food Advisor!!

#53901 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

I second the CFA idea!!!!

#53903 Report Abuse
    Naturella

Although I don’t have a cat myself, a CFA would be good and fair! LoL. Also, I would love an App, but I would mostly like new arrivals of Editor’s Choice foods (or any changes really) to be highlighted somehow (different color, something) each month. Sometimes I can’t keep track of what was there and what not.

#53932 Report Abuse
    Zach M

Yeah, a lot of people here seem to want a CFA, but what I really want is that app. I sometimes only have my phone and would like to have an app instead of working the website. That is just me, though. Any other good ideas?

#54609 Report Abuse
    Dog_Obsessed

The dog treat advisor sounds awesome, as does that CFA! The app also sounds cool, and could be useful when at a pet store buying food.

#76974 Report Abuse
    FoxEyeX

Well this site is not mobile friendly.. Samsung s4..an app would be awesome!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.