Taste of the Wild High Prairie Grain-Free Canned Dog Food

Dog Food Advisor Forums Editors Choice Forum Taste of the Wild High Prairie Grain-Free Canned Dog Food

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yumi Z
    Participant

I see that “Taste of the Wild High Prairie Grain-Free Canned Dog Food” has been one of the Top 10 Best Wet Dog Foods by Dog Food Advisory Editor’s Choice…

That’s why we switched from Nutro Ultra Large Breed Adult Chunks in Gravy Canned Dog Food last Summer for our girls – 11 years old Australian Shepherd and 5.5 years old White German Shepherd…

We have been feeding couple scoops of canned food mixed with dried food.

However, we’ve noticed there is I or 2 cans out of a case seemed to be a BAD one as our girls have had a diarrhea and/or bad gas issue once in a while…

And it has been happening more frequent over last few months…

Then, this past week, our Aussie had worse than usual diarrhea and although she usually has a good appetite, she didn’t eat all her dinner, then the next morning, she just sat in front of her breakfast refused to eat…

That totally alarmed us… and when I took our WGS for a light jog in the morning, she had pretty gooey liquidy poop… then after returned home, she looked little sick… and I realized she must had some issue since the previous day as she had bad smelly gas 3 times which was unusual for her…

That’s when we realized that the canned food was bad AGAIN…

So, we fed just dry food with chicken stock last night & this morning, and they ate fine…

After I consulted with Chewy customer services, we decided to change to VICTOR Beef & Vegetables Stew Cuts in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Dog Food.

We hope this will work.

I thought to inform you about this as the Taste of the Wild Canned Food is listed at the top… and I didn’t want any other pups to get sick over it! 🙁

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.