šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Abe A

First I want to thank Mike for setting up this site. Great job! We have a 1 year old puppy who is healthy. We have been feeding her Blue Wilderness product and she recently stopped eating two meals a day and going to 1 meal a day. We switch per the recommendation of friends, a local pet store, and the vet said…try a raw meat diet.

We purchased Orijen Adult Food Kibble and then Stella and Chewy raw food. WOW!!!!! she devoured the food over the past three days.

Questions:

1.) We are thinking about transitioning her to Raw meat diet. Any thoughts or experiences would be greatly appreciated.

2.) Is it ok to give her a combo kibble/raw meat in the morning meal and then a full raw meat dinner? Frankly, I do not think she even cares about the dry kibble food. She wants the meat.

Thank you,

Abe

#68932 Report Abuse
    jakes mom

There’s a whole forum devoted to raw feeding, lots of great info there and lots of knowledgeable people. I do give my dog and cats some raw food, have not transitioned to only raw yet. Part raw and kibble is fine. Some say the difference in digesting the two types of food can cause a GI problem but I think that idea has been mostly debunked. Check out the raw feeding forum, I think you’ll like it. Good luck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.