Switch from Fromm to Zignature or Now

Dog Food Advisor Forums Editors Choice Forum Switch from Fromm to Zignature or Now

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lisa F

Looking to switch from Fromm to Zignature or Now. I did not see Zignature on your Editors pick and wonder why and how you choose something FOR your picks, even if it has a 4.5 rating. Our dog was just hospitalized for constant vomiting, after x-rays, blood work, nothing serious thank God, but while we wean him back on to dry food, thought we would change it (my boyfriend read ONE thing bad about Fromm), but I told him it’s okay to change, and it’s a good time to since we have to do it slowly. Any comments on Zignature or Now (Acana doesn’t give our pet store samples) would be greatly appreciated.

#77676 Report Abuse
    zcRiley

Some dogs don’t do well on raw or an all wet diet. Unless your dog has a severe allergic reaction to the 4 proteins used in Zignature formulas, it’s probably the best on the market because it excludes chicken, egg and potato. I switched my pups overnight to Zignature Zssentials after intestinal issues with Orijen Adult. If they have a bad reaction to any food, I stop it immediately. Cleared up every issue they were having in 48 hours. Side note: their canned food’s not that great, so I use Weruva and ZiwiPeak for soft. The new Zignature Kangaroo formula is a hit as well!

#77679 Report Abuse
    Lisa F

Thanks for your reply. My pet store gave me sample bags I think of every dry food Signature makes! Call us strange, but I plan to put a few kibbles of each out and see which one he goes to first. With the Fromm we always fed him two different flavors mixed and switched up when one was empty.

#77688 Report Abuse
    Pitlove

Nothing wrong with switching up your dogs food, however very sad to hear that ONE bad comment about Fromm turned your boyfriend off to the food. It’s an excellent food, but you will find bad comments for just about every single food on the market Zignature included. I definitely think Zignature is a great food. We might be bringing it into the small pet store I work for. I’d go with that over the NOW.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.