šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ChloeOzzy

Help! I need some suggestions looking for a food egg,corn,rice,potato, peas and lamb free.. also needs to be under 15% fat.. Please thanks!

#33924 Report Abuse
    Mom2Cavs

I’ll try to think of others, but how about Pinnacle Trout and Swt. Pot. You did just say potato so I’m assuming you mean white potato. Also, Instinct LIDs may have some that would work. I know they don’t have potato, and the other ingredients you mentioned. It comes in Turkey and Rabbit, as well as the Lamb you don’t want.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 2 months ago by Mom2Cavs.
    #33926 Report Abuse
    ChloeOzzy

I’m guessing its white potato.. So if she’s allergic to white she’ll be able to eat sweet?

#33929 Report Abuse

My boys the opposite he can’t have sweet potato but he does fine with white potato so I would assume vice versa holds true šŸ™‚

#33934 Report Abuse
    ChloeOzzy

How about white rice vs brown rice? She was tested for white rice.

#33936 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

My understanding is that they may have problems with all rice, if they are reacting to white rice, because with rice it can be the degree of processing that is the only difference between the different kinds.

#33941 Report Abuse
    ChloeOzzy

This is going to be a challenge! Thought I found one but it has brown rice.. Oh well I’ll keep searchingā€¦ Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.