Stickies?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    InkedMarie

Hey Mike,
    Any chance we can get a “stickie” option here? I’d like to type up that grain/potato free food list, seems like alot of people can use it and it’d be handy to have it always be here

#10811 Report Abuse

Hi Marie,

Great suggestion. It appears that making a topic “sticky” is only an option for the moderator. If you create a specific topic that you’d like to make “sticky”, you’d need to let me know. Unfortunately, due to the structure of a forum, many posts can get by without my noticing.

So, be sure to send me a message directly via email or through the Contact Us form on the website. If I agree the topic has merit to be sticky, I’ll be sure to mark your message to highlight it.

BTW, it looks like we can only make a TOPIC sticky – not a post. This forum software (bbPress) is still in its early stages of development. So, new features will likely be added over time.

Thanks for the suggestion.

#10814 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Ok, so do you want me to type it up and email or message you or type it up here, then let you know via email or message?

#10822 Report Abuse

The best thing to do is to be sure you place the list in the most relevant forum. In the case of the grain/potato free food list, you may want to put it in the Dog Food Ingredients forum.

Then, send me a message asking to make it sticky. This is a real learning experience for all of us (me included). We’re still in the process of fixing things. So, be sure to let me know when I get it wrong.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.