šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    bartleby22

We run a boarding, Daysit and training service in Manhattan, NYC and whilst I see that there is really poor review for Southern States Advanced dog food, I was wondering whether ther is any review on the Southern States Naturals formula Lamb & Rice. We experimented with our dogs for many years before getting to this brand and have been feeding our 2 dogs (a Staffy and a Boxer Mix) plus our guest dogs the Lamb and Rice for more than 3 years now with a very positive result. The Boxer is now 12 and the Staffy is 5. There are 2 formula’s: Chicken & Brown Rice and Lamb and Rice. We found that some Frenchies, Shibu Ina’s and other small/ medium dogs had a bad reaction to chicken and so we have stayed with Lamb and Rice. This is a Grain, Soy and By-Product free version of their range and we’re quite happy with it as far as diet, coat and energy levels go. The trouble is that it only comes in 40 lb bags and they do not ship it so we have to get to a Farm & Grain store every so often. Pretty good price though $40 for 40 lb.
    I’d welcome any review on it

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.