Skin-eze herbal supplement?

Dog Food Advisor Forums Dog Supplements Skin-eze herbal supplement?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pugsonraw

I took my two pugs that have seasonal allergies off their daily Benadryl dosage. They are normally quite itchy year round despite eating a raw diet daily, immune supplements, super greens, anchovy and sardine oil, coconut oil, probiotics and digestive enzymes… etc. I really check out all products and ingredients before giving them anything new.

Decided to try to Skin-eze for them, not really expecting to get any major results and it seems to be working. They have been on it for about a week and definitely less itchy than when taking Benadryl.

I was looking to see if any of the ingredients are harmful. It appears they are all natural, but wanted to get some opinions.

Here is the link…. http://www.allergicpet.com/products/skin_eze.

#25489 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

It looks interesting. I definitely don’t know herbs enough to say if any are harmful. Have you tried Herbsmith?

#25735 Report Abuse
    Pugsonraw

I haven’t tried Herbsmith products but have heard of them. I’m super excited about the results I’m seeing so far on the Skin-eze as I’ve tried a variety of products (quercetin, Moducare, Chinese herbs from ONP, Skin Balance from ONP) and several other substitutes for Benadryl without much improvement.

It seems to be working with them. They are more alert and not having any stomach upset or diarrhea on it. I’m going to keep using for a while.

#25740 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

Glad it’s working! Might have to get some for the fosters. Some come with bad skin!

#26394 Report Abuse
    robertdee

Have a look at http://www.poochandmutt.com , especially at their Bionic Biotic product. I found Bionic Biotic more cost effective than Skin-Eze and Bella responded better to the formulation.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.