Sensitive Tummy/Gas

Dog Food Advisor Forums Diet and Health Sensitive Tummy/Gas

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    DanielleD
    Participant

I have a 3 month old Cavalier King Charles and she has a sensitive tummy. What wet puppy food would be good for her? My vet gave me ID but said its really for older dogs, there for she can only be on it for a week. I just started to mix in her dry puppy Eukanuba food (which was what she was orginally on) with the ID. The vet told me to give it to her with the ID. She has giardia but the medicine made her sick so the vet is waiting for her tummy to get better before she takes a different medicine. She takes pepcid ac twice a day with meals. I would like to give her wet food in the morning and dry food in the evening. I would like to buy a good but reasonable price puppy food. I was thinking of the kirkland brand but someone told me not to buy anything that is made out of the US. Please give me advice.

#15351 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

Try finding NutriSource. It is pretty easy for dogs with sensitive tummies to switch to. You also should find a good probiotic and digestive enzyme to add to your dogs meals. Swansons makes human products, but you can use them on dogs and they have a nice variety and price.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.