šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jasper p

see photos of dogs who lost their legs in accidents
    see photos here
    http://legless-dogs.blogspot.com/

#45797 Report Abuse
    Susan
    Participant

Aren’t they all so beautiful & so lucky to have parents that went out & spent the money on so they could walk again, alot of dogs & cats are put to sleep, The first girl has retired now, she always went to special disability schools & put on a show for the disable children…

#45891 Report Abuse
    Cyndi

That first dog, and the 4th or 5th down is Faith, she’s amazing!! <3

#45895 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

They don’t even seem to know they’re “different.” : )

Thanks for sharing, Jasper.

#45897 Report Abuse
    Susan
    Participant

That’s her name Faith, there’s also another dog that looks like Faith, she was found roaming the streets of Africa, she had half her face cut off & was having trouble eating, a beautiful lady saw her & brought her here to Australia, so vets could rebuild her nose & mouth, then she was adopted by another lady…
    It just shows how dogs & cats cope so well with a disability, never feeling sorry for themselves & other animals excepting them like there normal, I wish humans were the same but we arent..

#45899 Report Abuse
    Cyndi

Sue, I saw pics of that dog you’re talking about. So very sad to see her like that but she is doing pretty well, huh? I didn’t realize Faith retired and there are a couple other pics of her there too, once when she was just a puppy. There’s also a pic of a boxer on a beach. That dog only has 2 front legs. I saw a video of him running and playing on the beach and he was pretty quick too, lol!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.