🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ptoe
    Participant

Is there a search bar somewhere on the forum?
    Needs to be one.

#15382 Report Abuse
    Becky

my question exactly–I was just looking for one!

#15554 Report Abuse
    luvcavaliers
    Participant

Information about Costco dog food.

#15562 Report Abuse
    Hound Dog Mom
    Participant

Hi luvcavaliers –

Costco’s Kirkland dog foods have all been reviewed. If you head over to the review section you’ll be able to check out Dr. Mike’s detailed reviews in addition to reading comments other users have posted about their experiences with the food.

#15572 Report Abuse
    luvcavaliers
    Participant

Hi Hound Dog Mom! Thanks so much for your help. We have a new Cavalier puppy arriving next Thur.
    She will continue with her current food (Royal Canin). We have our other dogs on Kirkland food so
    I wanted to see what the forum knew about it. Your Hound Dog picture is darling. Thx again. J.

#15575 Report Abuse
    Hound Dog Mom
    Participant

Thanks – that’s Gertie. 🙂

A couple of the “regulars” here (Jan and Betsy) have cavs so I’m sure they’d love to give you some nutritional tips or any other sort of advice if you need any!

#19467 Report Abuse
    somebodysme
    Participant

No one ever answered if there was a way to search these forums. That would be very helpful as to not repeat the same topic/questions over and over again. But as far as I can see, there is no way to search forums here…am I right? I know that a lot of times, the newbies(like myself) are frowned upon at a lot of forums if you ask questions that have been answered to death. I have a million questions but don’t want to get in trouble for asking what has been talked about a million times…but what’s a girl to do? HAHAHA!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.