Science Diet killed my dogs

Dog Food Advisor Forums Pet Memorials Science Diet killed my dogs

Viewing 6 posts - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author

a c

Christine, I am so sorry about your dog.

#119682 Report Abuse

HoundMusic

Since this old thread has been resurrected I’ll add in my two cents. I am not someone who blames food every time the dog gets a sniffle, nor am I of the belief the trendy, “holistic” foods are inherently better than the supposedly low end brands. In fact, I started feeding Science Diet around 2009, after a disastrous stint with Wellness. Early in 2013, the bags/formula changed, and, long story short, from about April-July of that year I had five dogs suddenly develop terminal diseases. Four cancers, one degenerative myelopathy. Five mostly unrelated dogs getting sick in a three month period is not coincidence.

#126460 Report Abuse

Lita C

Perdí mis dos mascotas este año con solo quince días de diferencia. Si tan solo los malditos veterinarios nos dijeran paren ! No le de mas de ese maldito alimento hills, ellos no hubiesen muerto! Eran bellos , muy bellos. Cuidarlos tanto para que este alimento de mierda los envenenara.

#126467 Report Abuse

Lita C

Estoy de acuerdo, Hills mata a los cachorros. Perdí a mis dos mascotas por esa maldita comida y malos veterinarios que recomiendan su uso. Fue una muerte horrible. El mas grande de comia 7+ y la más pequeña de 1-6

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Lita C. Reason: Hills mata los animales
    #126504 Report Abuse

dendad
    Participant

Can someone translate the above two posts?

#126664 Report Abuse

Lita C

I lost my two pets this year only fifteen days apart. If only the damned veterinarians told us to stop! There’s no such damned food in the hills, they would not have died! They were beautiful, very beautiful. Caring for them for this ******* food will poison them.

I agree, Hills destroys the puppies. I lost my two pets for that food and bad veterinarians who recommend its use. It was a horrible death. The largest of meals 7+ and the smallest of 1-6

Viewing 6 posts - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.