🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    banditsmom

Hi sometime in the future would you do a review on Murr dog food?
    It’s made in Iceland thanks

#46086 Report Abuse
    Hound Dog Mom
    Participant

Thanks banditsmom! I just alerted Dr. Mike. It should be added to the to-do list. 🙂

#46098 Report Abuse
    Zach M

HDM, yesterday The Honest Kitchen launched some new lines. 2 more base mixes, and Hacylon, or something like that.

#46100 Report Abuse
    Hound Dog Mom
    Participant

Yep, I’m aware. The base mixes will not be reviewed as they are not intended to be a stand-alone meal, but I’m sure the review will get updated to reflect the new duck formula in the near future. Keep a look out!

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Hound Dog Mom.
    #46131 Report Abuse
    Zach M

Thanks HDM! I hope you had a great 4th

#47117 Report Abuse
    Travis A

I also was curious about another new product of the Purina Beyond: Adventure Grain Free Tuna and Egg as well, I see it on Target online but I couldn’t find a review other than their own site yet as it just came to selves June 2014 so I was interested in how good their Grain Free would be.

#47121 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

Dr. Mike is putting the finishing touches on that review and a couple others. It should be posted shortly.

#47140 Report Abuse
    Travis A

Ok great thank you very much.

#47173 Report Abuse
    Kathy L

Save yourself a lot of trial and error and just go straight to the very best. Acana or Orijen from Champion foods out of Canada. Amazing! I order mine from chewy.com. A great company to deal with that stands behind all their products.
    Kathy Laven

#47396 Report Abuse
    Travis A

Thank you for your suggestion, those at the moment however are a bit out of my price range for the time being. So I’m looking around for 4 star and above food for a good price I can afford, with that said my intention was really not to have this food for my dogs I just ran across it and didn’t find a review for it so with it being new and diff ingredients I figured I’d throw out a suggestion in case someone else was interested in the same thing. Also every dog is different so what works for your dogs may not work for mine, but I appreciate the advice, thanks again.

#47403 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

I’ve used Orijen and Acana and most of the formulas didn’t work for my dogs. A food is only great if it’s great for your dog.

I still have my fingers crossed that you might take a look at Victor, Travis.

I saw quite a few local dealers in Central Oklahoma. ; )

Victordogfood.com

#47405 Report Abuse
    Travis A

Thank you are you a Victor Rep?? haha I will look into it I promise and let you know how they like it if I do try some out.

#47407 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

LOL! No, of course I’m not; but, I agree I sounded a bit like one in that last post. : )

#47430 Report Abuse
    Travis A

Ha well thanks again for the assistance.

#48456 Report Abuse
    Holly S

I’m soon getting puppies and thinking of starting them on Blue Ridge Beef Puppy Mix. I don’t see any reviews for Blue Ridge Beef products. Any plans on looking at them?
    http://www.blueridgebeef.com/products.html

THanks.

#48609 Report Abuse
    Mike Sagman
    Keymaster

Hi Holly,

We’ve been asked to review Blue Ridge Beef products by others, too. However, when we visited the company’s website, we found retrieving complete label information unusually challenging.

For example, important product information was published as images that could not be readily copied and pasted into our spreadsheets. And entering data using manual methods is time consuming and prone to human error.

In addition, we also were unable to easily locate any AAFCO nutritional adequacy statements. So, we have no way of knowing if the recipes are “complete and balanced” or recommended “for supplemental feeding only”.

So, unfortunately, we cannot review Blue Ridge Beef products at this time. Thanks for your suggestion.

#49908 Report Abuse
    Victoria W

Could you possibly review PetSana dehydrated dry dog food?

#49912 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Hi Victoria-
    You could try this link to officially request a review: /contact-us/suggest-dog-food-review/
    Good luck!

#49914 Report Abuse
    Hound Dog Mom
    Participant

Hi Victoria –

It looks like a 3 – 3 1/2 star food to me. Check out the link Crazy4Cats posted and enter the food.

#50064 Report Abuse
    Ly

Holistic Select Grain-Free Adult/Puppy dry food?

#50065 Report Abuse
    Ly

oops! Just saw that link! my badd! 🙂

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.