šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Carl S
    Participant

Good day everyone. We have 5 dogs of various breeds and sizes Great Dane to a Miniature Yorke. Can anyone recommend a dog food that is good for our dogs, especially skin / coat? Since, we have 5 dogs I need to find something that isn’t to expensive. We currently use Rachel Rays.

Thank you,

Carl

#162223 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

We like Purina One in our family for a budget friendly dog food. They have a sensitive skin and stomach formula that might work for you: https://www.purina.com/purina-one/dogs/dry-dog-food/sensitive-systems-real-salmon.

Best of luck to you and your furry family.

#163100 Report Abuse
    paws W
    Participant

Dogs can eat yogurt. Knowing this and the fact that yogurt is nutritious and tasty leads to the question of whether your dog should be eating yogurt. Itā€™s important to note that yogurt by itself is not toxic to dogs or other animals. However, since it comes with lactose, many dogs will have issues digesting it, especially after passing puppy years.

It has high calcium and protein content. Itā€™s recommended that you go for the products that have plenty of live cultures, like plain yogurt. This has lower lactose levels.

#166236 Report Abuse
    William N

I am so confused re: food choices. I own and care for a 4 year old Female, Mini-Labradoodle. She currently eats two servings a day of Dry food – “Chicken Soup for the Soul” Adult. She has been on this brand since I brought her home. I currently pay about $33 for a 28lbs. bag. And I always run into other owners at the Dog Park and not one has ever used; and most have never heard of this brand. I am worried that there are better foods available for my pet – hopefully in a similar price range as I am retired and income fixed. She currently weighs in at 32 pounds, seems healthy and loves to play. Looking for recommendations. Thanks so much – Nick

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.