šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LD L

Newbie here, just joined this site. I’m currently researching some possible options to replace my Diamond Performance food. I searched (clicked) around on this site but didn’t really find anything that could quickly get me any ideas? with out clicking through a lot of links? For the moderators – I would like to suggest breaking down the Editors Choices even more if possible i.e. HiPro, Overweight, Adult, Allergies, Puppies, categories, etcā€¦ I’m not trying to be critical, just some thoughts.

Thanks, LD

#63737 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

Off the top of my head, Nutrisource Performance and Super Performance and Small/med Breed Puppy formulas come to mind. Also, Dr Tim’s Pursuit, Momemtum and Kinesis formulas. Annamaet Ultra & Small Breed All Life Stages formulas. Victor Hi-Pro. They are all above-average/high in protein and high in fat.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by pugmomsandy.
    #63742 Report Abuse
    Mike Sagman
    Keymaster

Hi LD L,

Thanks for your suggestion. Lists like these would certainly be a valuable addition to our member’s area. So, I’ve added it to our To Do list for future consideration. Thanks again for taking the time to share this this idea.

#63757 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Take a look at Dr Tim’s and Victor.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.