šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Patricia A
    Participant

I generally feed freeze dried Primal and Stella’s with rotation of proteins to my two younger Chihuahuas with home cooked in between. My 16 year old will now only eat scrambled eggs(hit and miss), steak when i have it, boiled shredded chicken. She loves watermelon and french fries. At her age I indulge her when other two aren’t looking. lol However I was worried that she wasn’t get proper nutrition. She will eat canned Health Extensions chicken flavor hit and miss also. But I’m very relieved to say that several weeks ago I tried out a sample bag of Bixbi Rawbbles Chicken n Salmon and Hannah Belle is now eating this freeze dried enthusiastically. So now I’m going to try their canned also as a rotation. Ingredients are below and to me all the proteins look great. No peas OR potatoes. Just wanted to share.
    Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Agar-Agar, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Dandelions, Salt, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Sunflower Oil, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salmon Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.