🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    patvl246
    Participant

Any plans on testing raw food from “Hare Today Gone Tomorrow”

#43261 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

If you mean a review, I doubt one will be done. It’s not a dog food company, they just sell raw meat. Raw dog food companies are ones like Primal, Bravo etc.

#43264 Report Abuse
    patvl246
    Participant

Hi Marie, Is there anything you can tell me about this company. I’ve been using their raw products for about a year, on a recommendation from another user, but really don’t know much about the company. Thanks for your reply

#43267 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Hi Pat,
    Hare is a great company & Tracy is very helpful. If I remember correctly, their offerings are all natural, no added stuff. I buy from them and also a company called Reel Raw out of Maine. I highly recommend both. Hare has more novel proteins than Reel Raw.

#43273 Report Abuse
    patvl246
    Participant

Hi Marie, Thank you so much for your responses. Our English Mastiff loves Hare Today, I just needed a little reassurance of their product. Want to be sure he’s getting a quality food. I’m going to check out Reel Raw too, thanks again. Pat

#43274 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Pat,
    You’re good! Lots here buy from Hare. I’ll be using them and Reel Raw. RR has really nice pricing & shipping while Hare offers more. There is also My Pet Carnivore but I’ve never purchased their products.

#43290 Report Abuse
    patvl246
    Participant

Thank you Marie

#43301 Report Abuse

I’ve never purchased from Hare but I have purchased from My Pet Carnivore. I loved MPC. I would be a more regular user but the shipping kills me. If you are looking for some variety in your mastiff’s diet, MPC makes some great mixes of grinds. My Dane really liked the Beef Tripe Supermix and the Lamb Supreme.

#43304 Report Abuse
    patvl246
    Participant

Thanks Dane Mom, I’ve heard of My Pet Carnivore, but haven’t bought their product yet. I’m going to give their tripe a try, my EM loves tripe and doesn’t really care that the smell makes me want to vomit. I just ordered from reelrawdog.com (recommended by InkedMarie) and even though 40 pounds doesn’t last very long, they ship that amount free. Give them a try, and save a little on shipping. Thanks for the response

#43307 Report Abuse

Holy Cow! They ship 40lbs free!? That’s awesome. Thanks for sharing. The last time I went to place an order with MPC (a month or so ago), the shipping was around $50 for 26lbs of food (which is the most that will fit in one of their boxes).

#43311 Report Abuse
    patvl246
    Participant

Your right, I just went on the MPC site to get an idea of price, and 30 pounds of food had a $57 shipping charge.

#43314 Report Abuse

Yes, it’s crazy. I can’t afford that. I live in FL so I have to get 50lbs of food for free shipping from Reel Raw but that’s not a problem for me. 🙂 Thanks again for sharing that. I will definitely be buying from them in the future. I have to use up what I have first 😉

#43409 Report Abuse
    patvl246
    Participant

Hi Dane Mom, I couldn’t believe it, when they stated up to 40 pounds shipped free, but every bit of savings helps. InkedMarie is the one to thank for sharing the reelrawdog.com site

#43410 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Glad you ordered from them, Pat! Someone here, on the DFA forums, is the one who told me about them. They’re about an hour from me. The free shipping is absolutely a big help. I’ll order from Hare as well, to get stuff that Reel Raw doesn’t carry.

#43431 Report Abuse
    patvl246
    Participant

Thanks again Marie, I’m sure I’ll still be ordering from Hare Today as well. Her prices on tripe (something my dog loves) are better than My Pet Carnivore. Well her shipping charges are more reasonable. Still an average of $50 on my orders, so Reel was a nice surprise.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.