šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    weezerweeks
    Participant

I just saw this and noticed the chicken dinner was a 5 star. They also have the chicken,vegetables and brown rice and the small tubs(3.5oz) of the chicken dinner(real chicken pate) and the chicken dinner in gravy with peas and sweet potatoes. They also had the lamb and beef. Are all these 5 star? The 12.5 oz can is $1 and the small tubs are .68 cents. This is a good price. are they all 5 star?

#36175 Report Abuse
    Shasta220

I’d assume they’re high quality. Compare the ingredients to other 5 star foods on here, that might help.

#36184 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Hi weezerweeks:
    I feed the canned 12.5 ounce Pure Balance stews and 95% meat varieties to my dog. I do not think their is a DFA rating for the 95% meat Pure Balance, but I believe it is the same quality as the stew and would rate as well.

I have been feeding the Pure Balance canned for a while my dog loves them, does well on them, and I of course love the price.

I haven’t seen the tubs that you mention yet. Next time I am at Wal-Mart I am going to see if they have them at my store. I know they just added a bison flavor to the Pure Balance GF kibble line.

Wal-Mart and TSC drive me crazy because it takes them so long to update their websites with new products and not every Wal-Mart carries the same products.

#36225 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Hi-
    I am currently feeding the beef, veges and rice as a topper on my dogs’ meals. I think it is a fabulous value. Dogs like it and I definitely like the price. I haven’t noticed the tubs either, but will check it out next trip. I would definitely recommend the canned.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.