🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Recent Topics

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pugsonraw

One of the regular posters on DFA had posted something about using pumpkin seed oil for their dogs as a supplement.

I’m trying to remember who uses it…..

I’ve been looking into using it….and found a company that makes both camelina and pumpkin seed oil.

I want to try them out…..if anyone has used these please let me know what brand/company you use.

Thanks….Dawn aka PugsonRaw

#21340 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

That’s Shawna for sure but could be some more folks.

#25365 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

I’m looking for a thread on salmon oil & saw this. I just started my sheltie on pumpkin seed oil

#25370 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

What brand are you using and where did you find it?

#25374 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

After Gemma’s “issue” again last week, Shawna gave me a list of stuff to get to help her gain some weight and not feed more THK. I went to the health food store and got Omega Nutrition organic pumpkin seed oil:

http://www.omeganutrition.com/ProductDetails.aspx?item_no=COPMK012&CatId=19de5a4f-b6cf-4d27-9ef5-8a13f0475acd

Got this buy one get one free deal, I think it was $17.99 for both. I also got ghee and red palm oil. I will have her on the pumpkin oil for a week, then will try one of the other ones for a week, then the last. Then, I will rotate daily. Shawna gave me this whole schedule, bless her heart and I typed it up so steve can understand.

The magazine will go out today!

#25377 Report Abuse
    Hound Dog Mom
    Participant

Ghee is the best. I’ve never given it to the dogs but I cook with it a lot and love it on my sprouted grain english muffins. I haven’t given pumpkin seed oil to the dogs either but I do give them ground sprouted pumpkin seeds.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Topics