đŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tina

Have you had a personal experience with Blue Buffalo dog food? Was the experience bad or good? Please tell me your personal experience with Blue Buffalo dog food. Are the ingredients all from the United States like they say or are some from China?

#41273 Report Abuse
    Suburban Gal

Blue Buffalo is actually a really good food.

If you’re going to go with Blue Buffalo, then I highly recommend their Wilderness line. I’ve fed that for many years to my last dog, a white German Shepherd named Lexi, and never had any problems with their Wilderness line. We’ve tried several foods with her (Wellness, Natural Balance, Holistic Select to name a few) and found Blue Buffalo’s Wilderness to be a very top notch food. I wouldn’t suggest anything else in their line (Life Protection, Freedom, Basics, etc
) other than their Wilderness line. It’s the absolute best of what they carry.

#42045 Report Abuse
    Jose S

What confuses me about Blue Buffalo is that, in 2007 they had a major dust up with American Nutrition (ANI) ANI was putting ingredients in Blue Buffalo’s food without their consent. Blue Buffalo called it “tampering.” The FDA chimed in as well. Blue Buffalo said they would never use ANI again. Why then, according to the Whole Dog Journal, does ANI make Blue Buffalo dry?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.